HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Thursday, October 6, 2011

seriously?

Isn't it only the beginning of October? Isn't there a season between summer and winter? Apparently not for Rexburg. I woke up this morning freezing because I like to sleep when it's cold, this morning was really cold. The rain from the night before had frozen on the window. I went to class at 7:45 and nothing was falling from the sky. Went to Book of Mormon and it was raining....sitting in Book of Mormon and IT'S SNOWING!! seriously?

SHOUT OUT: Shout out to Jenna for letting me borrow her red peacoat. It's something I've always wanted to wear and it's keeping me warm!!

7 comments:

Plattfamily said...

LOVE the look on your face! Ahhh, welcome to the Burg all you freshman from southern california or any other southern state, welcome to the Burg! Keep blogging, Annie, it will keep you warm. Where is your HAT!!!

Paige Crickmore said...

Haha so many great things about this photo. Aspen,rexburg,SNOW, and you. Haaaaaa. Love ya! Stay warm (that's what Ryan is for ;)!

Gary Hardy said...

If only you had dodger there. Then you could buy a little sled and he could take all the way to school. He have some fun in the snow, cruise and around campus keeping warm and finding food and be waiting for you to take you home. Personally, I think it's a good idea. Don't have too much fun freezing your butt off! :-)

Jenna said...

Look totally cute in the coat. Glad it is getting some use. We are freezing down here in the 61 degrees!

Meredith said...

Gary has a great idea. It is bitter cold here too it sucks. I hate being cold.

Shopkins said...

I love the pee coat! So cute! We need to Skype more often! Gotta love Rexburg! Love and miss you!!

Shopkins said...

haha PEACOAT!!!! oh dear