HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bake-A-Thon Day Uno

I decided for conference I wanted to have a little bake-a-thon. I have been feeling pretty crappy this weekend with allergies so kinda just been taking it easy. Here are some pictures from making cinnamon rolls today. They were SUPER good, didn't look the best but none-the less REALLY good. I found a little trick...instead of using cooking oil, i melted some coconut oil. made it taste much sweeter and TONS better for you






wish you guys coulda been here for the bake-a-thon with me! Tomorrow I think i'll make another apple pie and take it to someone...

4 comments:

Plattfamily said...

WOW! Looks so yummy! We ate at Rudy's for lunch, but didn't taste as good as that looks! Have fun surprising someone with an apple pie, lucky them!
Love, MOM

Shopkins said...

holy cow. i want one. Those look so good!! i tried cinnamon rolls once and it was a total failure! You look so cute annie, love your whole outfit. another apple pie...who are you!? Betty? man i need you to teach me some of your skills! Love and miss you!!!

Gary Hardy said...

I wish I had time to cook I never make food anymore you are lucky- mere

Jenna said...

Looks much better than the cold cereal I have time for! When are you going to come cook and bake for me? Love you.