HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today...

Today I only had one of my classes and on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday had lots of time for the library to get all of my homework done...so today I came home at 10:00 am and went to town on our apartment. I was out of town this weekend and when i got home it was DISGUSTING. Almost every single dish was in the sink, crap was all over the floor, there were about 4 trash bags just sitting on the kitchen floor and i won't ever go there about the bathroom. (backstory) The first week of school I did dishes about everyday, I decided after about the tenth time that I wasn't going to do anyone's dishes but mine and on my shelves i have a note that says, "If you use these please WASH and PUT BACK!" Has this worked? absolutely not...I don't cook much over here, usually at Ryan's because his kitchen is bigger and the appliances aren't from the 70's, so I don't use many dishes usually just for breakfast and a plate for lunch and i ALWAYS wash them and put them away. This morning when I went to get a cup for my breakfast and bowl I didn't have any. Where were they? In the sink...OF COURSE THEY WERE. i was a bit peeved. anyway, after this long rant...I did the dishes (only took me 45 minutes), cleaned the bathroom sinks (never seen anything like those), swept the floor (there is actually tile under all that crap!), vaccummed the living room (who knew there was carpet!) and cleaned the toilet and shower...won't go into details there...ALSO I made some new signs for my things, If you are going to use my dishes please respect me enough to clean them and put them away. Lets see how this works!

(I so wish i would have taken pictures of all the dishes and the floors and everything...maybe i will when it's the same way next week.)

ps sorry for this very pointless rant.

4 comments:

Plattfamily said...

Unfortunately because you don't want to live like an animal like your roommates, they probably won't ever clean cuz they know you will get sick of it and do it. Still wondering why you aren't living with your girlfriends you met and liked your freshman year? Oh, well...

Paige Crickmore said...

oh yikes. tell them seriously. confronting people sucks but tell them you seriously cant live like this...or go ask to be moved hahaha tell them your roommates are pigs! :) my dad asked me the other day why my room is so clean...I told him you learn to clean really well when you live with others (well, most of us do)! I hope it gets better annie fo fannie!

Jenna said...

Gotta love roommates. I hope they appreciate your notes. Just stay sweet because it could only make things more awkward if you get mad. Love and miss you!

Gary Hardy said...

Atleast they speak English