HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UPDATE

After one of the most amazing summers of my life I am back in good ol Rexburg (as if you didn't know already). This semester has started off pretty slow. I'm still desperately searching for a job and applying pretty much anywhere I can, though for the winter it might be a little cold walking to work everyday...we'll see how that one goes. Anyway, I am really enjoying all of my classes. I decided to add a "prep for marriage" class, everyone stop freaking out. I just thought it would be a good idea. I have been praying and praying and going to the temple and reading my blessing and being with Ryan, the Lord is good with. Yes, I am listening not just to what I want to hear. Anyway, I have enjoyed that class so far. It's interesting, it's full of all first semester freshman...and it's about half guys and half girls. I LOVE my Book of Mormon teacher, he is AWESOME! He is the highest rated professor on ratemyprofessor for byui. He just makes everything so interesting, and he already knows everyone's names and where they are from, I thought that was pretty cool. I've really enjoyed reading the second half of the book of mormon so far, it's a pretty awesome book, one of my favorites :) my personal health and wellness class is awesome and i've already learned a ton! My teacher is a really old sarcastic man, he is awesome. I pretty much spend all day in the library, trying to get assignments done before hand.
It's also been really fun to get back and see so many people. I see Lacey pretty much everyday. I missed her a lot. I also get to see kadee taylor everyday at the library, it's funny because we see her everyday at the same time in the same place (creatures of habit?). I see lots of people i know just walking around campus or at the store and stuff and it's really fun. Lacey and I want to start up a bowling team, Lacey, me, Ryan, Thomas, Colton and Lacey's roommate. We'll see how that goes...should be fun if we can get it all together!
My roommates are really...interesting. My room-roommate is super nice and normal, she is only Gracie's age so it's kinda fun to get to show her around and hang out with her and stuff. She's super cute and I really like her. As for the other two...they are quite interesting. Southern Utah, or as she likes to be called "Tazz" is an interesting girl, she is from Twin Falls, Idaho. She spends her time on the couch and trying to mooch off everyone else' food. The other one is Ashlee, she likes to sing opera obnoxiously loud early morning and late at night...did i mention she doesn't sing? They are also the dirtiest girls that I have ever met in my life, there are always dishes in the sink, always left over food on the table and my personal favorite they NEVER take out the trash. There was 4 grocery bags full the other day when i got home just sitting in the kitchen. drives me...NUTS! One of them decided it was okay to bring about half of my plates and some of my pots and pans over to her boyfriends house because he needed them...I was so mad. I am not someone to usually say something but this made me mad! who does that!? She has yet to bring them back after I have asked about 3 times. oh man...roommates...

other then that there isn't much to say! Ryan and I are going to head to Beaver tomorrow for his mom's birthday, then on saturday head to American Fork. A kid he trained on his mission just got home so he wanted to go to his homecoming. I'm just excited to see my family. It's been too long since i've seen everyone! We're going to have dinner together on Sunday. We'll i better get up and start going. I love you guys and I miss you.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love when there are good classes it makes school so worth it.

Shopkins said...

Sounds good. Love roommates that you don't pick yourself....have fun in Beaver.

Shopkins said...

That comment and this is from mom, just cuz Steph had your blog up. sorry.

Jenna said...

Your BOM class sounds like the bomb.com

Shopkins said...

Sorry..for some reason i thought i already commented. apparently not. hope you are living it up in college!! only comes once a lifetime!! i sure do miss it! Love you Annie!