HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Saturday, May 21, 2011

getting a little creative...


Last Saturday i was pretty bored and wanted to do some sort of craft. Ryan looked up some crafts for me to do online and found a cool idea to make button rings. We went to the craft store and got the ring part and wal mart to get the buttons. It's such a cute and fun idea i thought! i really like the way that they turned out! These are the ones that i have done so far. Sometimes i think of super cute things in my head to do with them and they don't turn out so well, i'm really glad that these did!

PS that is a pepsi bottle cap, kinda a fun idea huh?

5 comments:

Brent said...

Love these and this idea, Annie! I see the rings getting bigger and bigger and so you are up with the fashion! Have you worn any of them yet? Glad you blogged about it!
Love, mom

Shopkins said...

look at you annie!! So fun!!! Great idea! Keep it up, sister!

Jenna said...

Those are a great idea. Totally cute. I wish I was that creative. I'm totally lacking in creativity.

Gary Hardy said...

I need to start asking Ryan for ideas. You guys make me feel so boring

Gracie said...

CUTE!! you should do like antique looking buttons.. that'd be cool!