HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Saturday, May 14, 2011

BIG surprise!!

So Ryan got into BYU-I but he didn't get in until the winter semester. We had talked about him coming up here in the fall. So i thought that's what was going to happen.
On Tuesday i got a BIG surprise. I had gone to basketball practice but after Paige and everyone were acting all weird. Ry had told me the last week that i was getting a surprise this week. I thought it was just going to be a package or something that he said that he had sent. So anyway, I got home from practice and Paige wanted me to go into the hot tub with her so i was back changing when someone knocked on the door. Everyone yelled for me to go and get the door, which i thought was weird because they were all in the living room. So i knew it was him. I ran to the door and opened it and there was Ryan standing there. He and Paige told me he was only going to be there for the night!! It was 9 o'clock so we only had about 3 hours. I knew better because i knew Ryan would never drive that far for just one night. We went swimming and then he was hungry so we went to taco bell. He then proceeded to go a way in town that i didn't know where he was going. He pulled into an apartment complex and asked me if i wanted to go see his apartment. HE MOVED IN!! i was so shocked!!
It has been so fun to have him here. He has been running around all day while i'm in class and studying trying to put in his resume at all the pharmacy's and applying to jobs everywhere else. It's been so much fun having him here, he bought a badminton set yesterday so we played that yesterday along with some volleyball with Paige and my other roommates.
He truly is the best. I guess we will see where the relationship goes from here. He moved up here early to see where things took us and to make sure that when and if he comes up to school here in the winter there will be a purpose.
Don't worry mom and dad, I'm still keeping up with my school work and i have a job interview at this survey place on monday. and i'm still hanging out with my friends and stuff. Karly wants to do something with me tonight so we'll probably go to the sand dunes or something.
I miss you all so much. Sometimes it's so weird to be in this place where i really don't have family around (yes, dad i know i have Scott here). I can't wait to see you all in about a month for Mere's wedding! I love you all so much. and NO i couldn't be happier.

5 comments:

Paige Crickmore said...

LOOOOOOVE.

I am glad I could keep that secret! woo! its fun to have both of you together :) so glad we are roommates.

Samantha Marie said...

ANNIE!! this is soo darn adorable! i love how happy you are .... but i would love to meet him and actually hang out with you!!

Meredith said...

I would have peed my pants.

Jenna said...

I would have peed my pants too. What a surprise. We sure love and miss you!

Gary Hardy said...

Now I have a place to stay when I come visit you! :-)