HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Monday, May 2, 2011

A few little things...




Today I was done with classes at 10 am. So after I got done with my studying and homework and stuff I decided to make some apple muffins. REAL apple. Turns out we don't have a muffin tin so I decided just to make them into bars. They turned out AMAZING and they were super easy to make. So here is a before and after picture. Keith and Paige are currently eating the rest pretty much.
Then I decided to make some pizza for dinner, everyone has been very impressed with my culinary skills. I'm excited to make dinner and desserts for my future family.
I have also included a picture of my side of the room. pretty dang exciting. Look at those white walls!

6 comments:

Paige Crickmore said...

HA HA! i am eating all your food. stop me before I gain 200 lbs.......love you and love your cooking :) can't wait for that special dinner! ;)

Meredith said...

Looks delicious! I love cooking, you've always been good at it. Love your side of the room. Gotta love cinderblock walls.

Jenna said...

Love the room and the walls complete it for sure. You need to post the recipe so I can make them cause it looks delicious!

Brent said...

Awesome pics Annie. Good for you for cooking so much! You are great!

Gracie Rose said...

MAKE. ME. THOSE.!!! :D

Gary Hardy said...

I have tried your pizza and it is pretty tasty. However those apple stuff look pretty delightful if I do says myself! You will make your little future kids so spoiled!