HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I have now been home for over a month. It's been great being home with the parents and with Gracie (although at the moment, half my clothes are missing). I have loved having Michael, Jenna and Abby so close. I have seen them quite a bit since being home. It's crazy how much Abby has changed.
The other night i went and played basketball with older ladies at the community center. There was one girl who didn't like me too much, she was talking so much crap and fouling me harder then i've ever been fouled before (and i've been fouled pretty dang hard!) needless to say the next day i woke up with a bruised nose and eye. AWESOME! I had one of those random break downs that night; thinking about how much i missed my friends and school and stupid things that don't even matter. Sometimes, just for fun i look up the weather in Rexburg and that next day it was -22. I didn't miss it so much after thinking about that. I can't even possibly wrap my head around that temperature. that's miserably cold!! It's been so nice here lately, in the 60's and it was funny cause when it's in the 50's it feels so cold! but i know i shouldn't complain about that. I'm so blessed to live here. haha oh man. i really miss my friends and my siblings. it almost feels like i've kinda been left behind. but it's fun to have some extra time to be with my parents and Gracie. She has her first school dance this weekend. I'm excited to get to help her get ready and see her go off to her dance. She's growing up so stinking fast!
well i miss you all.
xoxo

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Annie just kick that little girl.

Paige Crickmore said...

yeah, that -22 WAS NOT that great! hahahaha. its just a plain old 21 degrees today. warm! I miss you, cant wait to be roommates next semester!!!!!!!! yaaayyy!

Brent said...

I was just thinking today how much I enjoy having you home! Whose gonna do the walmart/chick fill a runs with me in April, let alone go with me on Wednesday mornings? I will truly miss you but am excited for you to be back with your friends!
Love, mom

Brent said...

Annie, I have loved having you home. Having your calming influence in the home has been great. You provide so much service to your family. I love you dad

Jenna said...

Annie you are the best help. I wish I had room for you to stay with me at my house. Thanks for always helping with Abby. She sure loves you!