HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Monday, January 3, 2011

Season's Greetings

The holidays are over and the house is back to normal. I am home for the next few months trying to find a job and make a little mula. I'm excited for the opportunity that i have to be with the parents and Gracie for a bit longer. I'm also excited for the opportunity to get more experience in working. Christmas was really fun this year, very small, but still fun. It was really weird not having anyone home for it, definitely not the same. We had a good time together. It was fun being with Mere and Gracie for a while. We all get along really well i think. Gracie was gone for a basketball tournament and it was really weird having her gone, i missed her being here. She is such a dweeb but i missed being around her while i was up at school. I haven't slept in a bed for almost two weeks. My back is really starting to hurt, but i guess we all have to make sacrifices. Could be worse. It was SO good to see Abby Dunn and Jenna. It's so weird how much Abby grew up in the past few months, she's not a little toddler anymore she's a little girl!! and she's so stinking smart. It's amazing to think how much i love her, i can't imagine how i'm going to feel about my own kids. I miss baby Lincoln too. he's such a sweet boy. I missed Steph and Braydon a lot. a lot a lot. But i know that they are doing what they are suppose to. I can't wait for baby Trey to get here!! New years was just great! jenna and michael were here and so was gaarwy, we had some good times. i think we were all in bed by 12:05. It was great. pretty much i've just been trying to look for a job. i've gone to so many different places and really nobody is hiring. Something has got to open up. and if not, looks like i'll be babysitting again everyday. I guess we will see. That's pretty much all that has been going on in my life. pretty dang exciting eh? hardly at all. all my friends went back up to school so i guess i'll be doing a lot of hanging out with the family and hopefully be working to keep me occupied. I miss my siblings.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Christmas was fun. Good Morning...Hello. Love you Annie

Shopkins said...

Wish I could of been there!! Miss you Annie! Enjoy the time you have there because before long you won't see them much. :( So sad but true!! Love you Annie! Thanks for updating! Miss you. Get your bucket list

Shopkins said...

together for 2011!!

Jenna said...

We sure know how to party don't we? what a raging new years we had. glad you are home now! i will be living closer to you soon and you can come visit it me in my new place and baby sit for me all the time. jk i have no where to go.