HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Friday, January 7, 2011

I am. I want to be. I will be.

I AM...
a daughter
a sister
an aunt
a college student
a good listener
a lover not a fighter
patient
happy
emotional
majorly indecisive
a romantic
a traveler
a good friend
trustworthy

I WANT TO BE...
a nurse
a special ed teacher
a chef
a fashion designer
a photographer
a make-up artist
influential
appreciated
remembered
comfortable with my body
looked up to
loved
successful
a wife
a mom

I WILL BE...
a wife
a mom
a teacher to my kids
married in the temple
worthy
accomplished
a giver
confident


...ME!!

4 comments:

Shopkins said...

oh i loved that!! How fun. You'll be everything you want to be annie!! :)) love you!! I believe in you.

Annie! said...

You are spot on...remember you ARE exceptional and it shows by your post. You will be it all! I love you Annie.
Mom

Jenna said...

beautiful!!!! love this annie. you are so creative.

Meredith said...

well that is weird you commented as yourself!!! just kidding this is awesome!