HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Personal Achievement

So if you are reading this, I probably asked you to help me out with my project in my personal achievement class. So i decided I'd put up what I had to do for this project myself...
1. what do I want to have…I want to have a home that people feel welcome and comfortable in. I want it to be a safe haven for my children.
2. what do I want to do…I want to travel the world and experience new things with my future husband.
3. What do I want to be…I want to be the best friend to my husband and the best mom to my kids.
Daughter….parents…I want to be known as a daughter that was always respectful and one that they knew loved them unconditionally
Sister….siblings….I want to be known as somebody that they could talk to about anything, that they knew respected them as well as them respecting me.
Friend….peers….I want to be known as the friend that was always there to listen, someone who would drop anything for them and they knew it.
Student…teacher…I want to be known as a student who always gave everything they had, that worked hard on everything and got what I needed to done. Someone who worked their hardest and expanded so that I could learn more.
Church Member…community…I want to be known as somebody who stuck to their beliefs and who always stood up for what I believe in. Someone who was willing to help others anyway that I can and anyway that is necessary.
Girlfriend…boyfriend…I just want to be somebody who is loving and caring, that would give up anything to help him. That his parents and friends would like and want to be around. Pleasant, caring, gentle, and spiritual.


Christ is the center of my focus in all things.
Loving sister, daughter and friend
Faith hope charity virtue humility
Loving the life I live.
Eternity is the ultimate goal.
Good honest people surrounding me.
Travel the world
Always giving
Honest in all doings

After I had to put together the words and things that you all said about me I had to say a few things about myself and what i want for myself in life. It was a fun little project that I enjoyed doing, we had to put together different parts for this project as the semester went on and it was fun to put it all together. I hope you guys enjoy. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Brent said...

That sounds great. I love you so much and I am proud of you. Lets hang out for awhile in a few weeks. Love Dad

Jenna said...

What a fun post to read. I'm glad you documented what we got to help you out with. That sounds like a fun assignment.

Shopkins said...

you are one amazing person, aunt, and sister!! I on the other hand feel awful and i'm sorry!! I love you so much Annie and I'll make it up to you!! keep up the posting and you need to call me. or i'll call you! :)